Monday, December 11, 2006

Life in the Fast Lane


While this sign points out what most of us consider an obvious rule of the road, it is apparant everyday that some people should not be behind the wheel of a car!

The more I drive the more I am annoyed by drivers who dont follow the basic rules of highway driving. One of the most obvious rules is that SLOWER TRAFFIC STAYS TO THE RIGHT! Is this concept not being taught any longer or what?? Lately I find that I can drive faster in the slow lane than I can in the fast lane.

Here I have copied a segment from a driver education site. People...read and go out and spread the word!!:
"Use the far left lane of a multi-lane freeway to pass traffic moving slower than the speed limit, but don't stay there. Drive in the right-hand lane when possible. On many freeways with three or more lanes in each direction, trucks cannot travel in the far left lane and must use the lane to the right for passing. Get into the habit of driving in the right lane, leaving the other lanes clear for passing."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home