Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Even Homeless Have Values

Today as I was walking to lunch in the city I saw two young kids about 6 years old dancing on a street corner to a boom box playing "Rockin' Robin". There was a heavy-set woman sitting nearby manning the boom box. As I waited to cross the street there was a homeless man standing next to me who I thought was talking to himself, and actually may have been. When I actually listened to what he was saying I realized that he was all worked up about the woman using her kids to make money on the street. He was saying something like "What kind of mother uses her kids to make money. Why doesnt she get out there and work herself."
It actually made me look at that homeless man a little differently. Maybe we all should voice our opinions more openly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home